The description of Hay Day
PLEASE NOTE! Hay Day is free to download and install. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please set up password protection for purchases in the settings of your Google Play Store app. A network connection is also required.
♥ Grow and customize your farm
♥ Trade crops and fresh goods with neighbors and friends through your very own roadside shop
♥ Fulfill orders with your truck and even by steamboat
♥ Repair your dock and cast your lure to fish the waters
♥ Build your own town and welcome visitors
Hay Day‘s presentation is fairly cinematic for a mobile game. It’s eye candy. […] If you’re a fan of simulation games, Hay Day is visually pleasing and will definitely keep your inner agriculturalist giddy for hours
Watching your crops grow and your twee factories spew out products is a quietly pleasing experience.
Hay Day is very proud to announce over 3 million five star reviews on Google Play!
Neighbor, are you having problems? Visit https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/hay-day/?l=en or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
FAQs About Hay Day APK:
- What can I do when Hay Day Crashed?
If Hay Day crashes while playing or when it won’t fully load, try and perform the following steps:
- Close all apps, including Hay Day
- Go to your device Settings and enable “Airplane Mode” to disconnect from your data and WiFi connection
- Restart your device.
- Disable “Airplane Mode” from your device settings to re-establish your WiFi or data connection
- Try and launch Hay Day without opening any other apps.
If this doesn’t work make sure you have the latest version of your operating system and the latest version of the game installed on your device. Some devices also let your clear your app’s cache. It is always worth a try.
If your game is still crashing or not loading, contact the support team.
- How to connect to Facebook!
It is very upset when you find your Facebook friends are gone. There are some possible reasons about this and how to solve it?
- You may be not logged in your Facebook account. Check your account and see if your friend or family member are logging in their account on your device.
- Check whether your Facebook and Hay Day apps are up to date.
- Head over to your device’s Settings-Scroll the Menu to Accounts, find Facebook and tap on your account. Tap on the three dots on the top right corner and choose ‘Remove Account’.
- Turn off your device and turn it back on.
- Head back to your device settings- Scroll down to Accounts- Tap on ‘Add Account’-Select ‘Facebook’-Log in.
- Open ‘Hay Day’- Settings and tap on Sign in with Facebook. Now your friends are back on Facebook.