Words With Friends
Words With Friends
The description of Words With Friends – Play Free
Now play the World’s Most Popular Mobile Word Game in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese and British English. Words With Friends is the fun, free social word game where your word building skills are tested. Challenge your Facebook friends to a game or make new friends with Smart Match. Play anytime and anywhere to sharpen your skills with offline Solo Play. May the Best Friend Win.™
- CHAT with your friends in-game
• TRACK your performance and improvement with detailed stats
• EXPAND your English vocabulary with Dictionary and Word of the Day
• CHALLENGE your friends to think and play faster in English with Fast Play
• FIND your best English opponent by browsing players’ profiles in Community Match
• ACCESS your games on your phone, tablet, and computer*
*Play Words With Friends without third party ads between moves if you previously purchased Words With Friends on any mobile device. Be sure to login with Facebook or the email account you used to make the previous purchase to continue to play without third party ads between moves.
• The game is free to play, however in-app purchase are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
• This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
• Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you. You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga, Inc. and its partners.
• Must be 13+ to play.
• Use of this application requires a Facebook or Games With Friends account.
Something You Must Know Before Playing.
- How To Play?
-Create a Game! Connect to Facebook and Begin.
-Take Your Turn
-Scoring Points & Winning
Refer to: http://www.zyngawithfriends.com/wordswithfriends/support/WWF_How_To_Play.html
- Strategies Will Help You Win.
-Lay *Along* Beats Lay Across
-…But Not Too Small!
-Work the Colored Squares
-Look for Vowels Next to Colored Squares.
-Bingo Was His Name-O
-Defense Wins Games
-S’s are Precious. And so are BLANKs
-Swapping Tiles: All or Nothing
-Keep The Letters Moving
-Saving Letters Is Dangerous